Please download your return form here, after reading through our terms and conditions and attach it with your parcel.
You can return your online purchase using the address below or alternatively by visiting our physical store in Christchurch.
Please note we unfortunately do not offer refunds on sale items. We also cannot offer refunds on earrings due to hygiene purposes so please choose them carefully.
Simply return to the following address:
We will accept returns under our returns policy as follows:
- Our policy lasts 7 working days, therefore if this time has passed since your purchase we unfortunately cannot offer a return.
- To be eligible for a return, please make contact with us as soon as you can either by email or contacting the store, and your item must be returned unused, tags attached and in the same condition that you received.
- Sale items
- Gift vouchers
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery or does not meet the above requirements to qualify for return
Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, outlining the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the method of payment you used to make the original purchase. This process may take a few days before the refund is credited to your account.
If you need to exchange for the same item, please let us know, as we carry a range of sizes in store and may be able to accommodate you.
- In the unfortunate situation that there is an issue with the item that you have purchased from us, please make contact with us as soon as possible so we can resolve it as quickly as we can! You are welcome to email pictures to us at email@example.com or pop into our Christchurch store.
- Our store policy is that all faulty items are to be assessed in store by our friendly team. In some cases, we will get advice from our suppliers which will help us to make informed decisions about the next step.
- Please note that, as per the Consumer Guarantees Act, we have the right to repair minor faults and establish if there is a fault or if it is caused from general wear or wash.
- If we cannot repair the item then we will try our best to replace it and if not you will be eligible to a full refund.
Please feel free to make contact with us at anytime for more information, we would love to hear from you!